Pierre Benoit, RCCH, worked as a Specialized Educator and Child and Family Counselor from 1977 to 1998. From 1996 to 2004 he opened taught intervention techniques to handle verbal and physical aggression. Through his need to better himself, he was certified as a Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner and started learning hypnosis as a modality to help his clients better themselves.
He decided to specialize in hypnotherapy and, in 2004, he opened the Clinique d’hypnothérapie et de relation d’aide where he has been working full-time helping people reconnect with their potential for success. He is also an ARCH instructor for the Registered Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification Program.
Certified by and member in good standing of:
- Association of Registered Clinical Hypnotherapists of Canada
- National Federation of Neuro Linguistic Psychology
- Alliance des Intervenants en Soins Naturels et Approches Corporelles inc.
- Pierre Benoit’s Certifications:
- Registered Counselling Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified 5-PATH Hypnotherapy
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Trainer and Master Practitioner
- Certified in the Simpson Protocol Hypnotherapy Technique
- Certified in Medical Hypnotherapy and Medical Hypnoanalysis
- DEC in Techniques of Specialized Education
- Certified in Advanced Hypnotherapy
Past Life Experiential